About Me

My photo
Medical Lake, Washington

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Week Already!

I can't believe we have already finished one week of school! Well, four days of school but one week on the calendar. We are all still adjusting to being in school all day. I still answer the questions "How much longer until lunch?" and "How much longer until we go home?" several times a day but I'm sure that will change soon. I'm having a blast getting to know your kids.

We've started our homework routines, planner routines, morning routines and have been reviewing reading strategies and math concepts of multi-digit addition and subtraction. Everyone seems very excited to learn and to show me what they know! I see some great work habits all ready! You should all be very proud parents!!
We have been enjoying some silent reading time, as well. Here are a few pics from our SSR time. Your students can tell you what this means.

Don't forget: we have the Open House/Ice Cream Social on Monday, September 13 at 6:30 pm. I hope to see everyone there!!

No comments: